By sdjr_midsomer at 16:27 on 21/03/13
0 comments... add your comments below
The railway centre on Silver Street (Midsomer Norton) commences the years' operating season with an open weekend on 30 & 31 March.
• Admission to the site is free, opening times are 10:00am to 4:00pm,
• Restored Somerset & Dorset railway station
• Train rides available half hourly 10:30 – 3:30, £3 ticket charge that also gives admission to the site museum and restored WWII pillbox exhibit
• The much photographed signal box and greenhouse have been rebuilt from ruins and will be open to view
• Buffet coach providing hot meals, snacks and drinks
• Patio and picnic area
• Recreated award winning gardens
• Well stocked shop with new and second items
• Adjacent Nature reserve with extended walks along the line
We look forward to meeting you.
Easter opening details 2013
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2013
Repeats: Every Day until Sunday, March 31, 2013